 Castle / 4596
Re: VLC Castle Meeting a Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 13:45:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Xandria Husby writes:
An amazing time was had by all at the recent Vancouver Lego Club
meeting.  More details later, but for now, enjoy the pictures...

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc

See Gallery, then May 5, 2000 gallery.

Wow, those are really cool torture devices!  I really liked that Iron Maiden.
;)  The castles are great, too.  I hope you can get some more, bigger, pictures
of them.  It looks like you all had a lot of fun!  :)

I also looked at some of the older Meeting pictures, and I gotta say, you've
got some really talented people up there.  I especially liked Optimus Prime.
:)  I can't wait to see more pictures!

Jeff