 Castle / 4288
Re: Proof-of-Principle For Evil Being's Lair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.build, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Hi everyone,

I'm not really a .castlehead, but this "proof of principle" has taken a
Castle flavour so I'll post it there too--maybe you'll get a chuckle out
of it.  ;)

Oh, I did, Lindsay!  Thanks!  "Friends don't let friends Time Cruise"?  It would
make a great motto for an AFOL T-shirt!

BTW, what kind of equipment are you using to take your photos?  From your
earlier posts, I would gather you're not using a digital camera.  If you are
having trouble getting close enough with your tripod, you might benefit from the
use of a telephoto or a macro lens.  For my 35 mm camera, I have a macro lens
attachment that allows me to focus the camera on objects as little as 10 cm
away.  This is close enough to reveal any little details.

Oh, also use low-speed film (64 ASA, or at most 100), and take pictures in the
day time at a sunny window.

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology