 Castle / 4205
    New story —Wilson Raska
   I just wanted to inform you all that I have a new story up on my website that involves Locke. Here is the link: (URL) let me know what you think. Wilson (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New story —Shiri Dori
     (...) Wow, great! I gotta be brief but I love it. The "blanket"? Very realistic. And the dream is excellent... Keep up the good stuff! -Shiri (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New story —Karl Martinson
   (...) Great Intro! I love Gage's sword, where's it from? Locke's bed looks a little bit uncomfortable if you ask me... Great beginning, I love the design of all your characters, can't wait to them incorperated into your story. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: New story —Wilson Raska
   (...) Gage's sword is custom-made from one of those swords used at bars that go in drinks. I cut off the loop thing around the handle and spray painted it silver. I then wrapped electrical tape around the handle so it would fit in his hand. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)