 Castle / 4208
Re: New story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 03:43:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I just wanted to inform you all that I have a new story up on my website that
involves Locke.  Here is the link:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/lockestory.html

Please let me know what you think.

Wilson

Great Intro! I love Gage's sword, where's it from?

Gage's sword is custom-made from one of those swords used at bars that go in
drinks.  I cut off the loop thing around the handle and spray painted it
silver.  I then wrapped electrical tape around the handle so it would fit in
his hand.

Locke's bed looks a little bit uncomfortable if you ask me...

Yeah, I was experimenting with covers and I didn't have much time, so I went
with it.  That's something I'll have to work on though.

Great beginning, I love the design of all your characters, can't wait to them
incorperated into your story.

<<KM>>