 Castle / 4205

Subject:
New story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 03:01:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just wanted to inform you all that I have a new story up on my website that
involves Locke.  Here is the link:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/lockestory.html

Please let me know what you think.

Wilson

Re: New story
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 03:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
I just wanted to inform you all that I have a new story up on my website that
involves Locke.  Here is the link:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/lockestory.html

Please let me know what you think.

Wow, great! I gotta be brief but I love it. The "blanket"? Very realistic. And
the dream is excellent...
Keep up the good stuff!

-Shiri

Re: New story