 Castle / 4074
4073  |  4075
Subject:
Heraldry for future sets:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 22:00:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was looking at the emblem on the front of a Pontiac the other day and thought
that it would look great as an insignia for castle armor or shields. Then it
reminded me of the old Yellow Castle insignia (the Pontiac kept saying
"remember the old Yellow Castle insignia, remember the old Yellow Castle
insignia...":0) What do youz guyz think about resurrecting these types of
heraldry instead of the current trend of using animal insignia. I think it
would open up the possible names you could give the different clans or groups -
I keep trying to come up with something that sounds better than "the Bulls" and
it's kinda hard with that big bull pic on the shields. The bull emblem looks
cool, don't get me wrong, it's just tough to come up with a cool name for them
because of it, IMO.

Bill