 Castle / 4025
  Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons

(...) Of course I won't LOL! I'm an ESLer myself and I know e'zactly what you're going through. I'll try my best to help you out here, I'm not sure I'll get the right stuff either... :-) (...) But of course! He's my favorite, um, carrier. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures of my Black Falcons

(...) I dont know about you guys but a Bowman Sounds pretty cool! (...) Again Battleknight kind of gives some flavor to just regular old Knight (...) I dont know about conjurers bringing spirits from the dead. I thought a Conjurer could bring about (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)