 Castle / 3943
Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:21:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Wow, those are really nice trains! Did you notice the SW cannons on the
older gray train in the middle? Puts most of the trains over the last few
years to shame!

That grey steamer is going to be a gold mine of dark grey parts.

Also, for Mike Stanley... (and other castle heads) did you see what the farmer
behind the white horse is holding in set 4479(1)?

1 - which begs a question, why 44xx? Are we completely out of 45xx slots? But
if they're using 44xx now, that may imply that they want to be able to issue
lots more sets over the years.

Is 44xx a basically unused area? Pause doesn't give an easy way to do blocks of
number searches I don't think, or does it?

Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company

Do tell (in .geek perhaps?)

++Lar