 Castle / 3892
  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) Hey Shiri! (...) baseplate is a very nice touch, too. Looks kinda Zelda-ish (that's a compliment :-). Seeing your town has made me want to buy a red roof parts pack. I especially like what you've done for windows, and building texture in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town

(...) Uh... huh? (...) Thanks! I got one when I moved here (couldn't resist it, I was so happy to have something like S@H) and two more about a month ago in the LIC in FL.(1) This was the first time I actually *needed* more! (Till now it was just (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)