 Castle / 3832
    Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town —James Brown
   (...) I've been messing around with some similar stuff, but nothing much past figuring out a good scale. James (URL) getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet. (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Helfire - a microfig scale castle town —Shiri Dori
   (...) Thanks! (...) Hmm... when I started, the only things I decided for sure were: a. my inn had to be part of it b. the whole town had to fit on an island baseplate I had no idea how many buildings will be there whatsoever - just that there will (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)