 Castle / 3829
Re: I am back with pics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 01:05:15 GMT

That looks really fantastic!

It looks like a medieval, high-rise, city!

I especially like the gray/red building that sticks up the tallest.

Great Job!

Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all!  Haven't posted in a very long time, been in the hospital.
But I am back and have finally updated my website with pics of a
fantasy style castle era town I built in the latter part of 1999,

http://www.geocities.com/minispy/castle/castle.html

cheers!
Joel