 Castle / 3808
Re: Inn update #6 and counting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:52:27 GMT

It looks pretty cool.  I like how you can lift out the top.

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
"OMG, here comes another one..." (you're all probably out of your mind • from
these annyoing updates... I
know you missed it while I was cramming for end-of-term tests, admit it! • :-)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn.html

Older updates have moved:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn1.html

LMKWYT!