 Castle / 3797
  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) They're called "Kilts." They're hired thugs from the North (like Vikings, or possibly Highlanders?) I also could care less for Costner, but RH: PofT is one of my favorite movies of all time! -Chris (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Forestmen and Wolfpack... thoughts

(...) No, they might be called "Celts" (if they're supposed to be Celtic warriors). If they're Scotsmen, then they *wear* "kilts".... ;-) Franklin (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)