 Castle / 3785
3784  |  3786
Subject:
[CW] Franklin's characters for CastleWorld updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:38:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've added "History" sections
and I've added additional characters.

"http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego_castleworld/"
(http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego_castleworld/)

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!