 Castle / 3351
  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Wars (...) First off I have to give credit to Dave Eaton once again this is really his design. (URL) I can sure try and explain how its done. :-). I have read several of the posts writen here by Shiri and Jeff and I will try and address some (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) Cheater. :P Anyway, I wasn't trying to descibe how *you* did your houses, I was describing how I've done houses in the past. :) Jeff, "Thallid Lord" Save the Whales! I may get hungry later... :) ICQ #66153738 (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Villiager Mini-Figs?

(...) You said exactly everything I'd'a said! It works fairly well as a design, other than the fact that the roofs fall off if you go carrying them around and tip them over or anything-- but if you just leave 'em be they're perfectly secure! (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)