 Castle / 3346

Re: Minifig sites and newbie teasing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 05:32:45 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> writes:
We should only tease the oldies (1) because they know we're
just kidding!

Hmm, but what are you going to call me?  I'm not much older than you are
(I'm 18), but I've been on LUGNET since the beginning, and before that on
RTL since '96 :)
--Bram

In lugnet.castle, Bram Lambrecht writes:
"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> writes:
We should only tease the oldies (1) because they know we're
just kidding!

Hmm, but what are you going to call me?  I'm not much older than you are
(I'm 18), but I've been on LUGNET since the beginning, and before that on
RTL since '96 :)

Hey, like -- Happy Birthday!

--Todd

Re: Minifig sites and newbie teasing