 Castle / 3138
  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) :) (...) Umm... am I the only one that doesn't know what a SNOT is? Apparently something with no studs on top but a side stud? And it's got a stud hole on the bottom? I'm picturing a 1x1 headlight piece without the top stud... that can't be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) the (...) you (...) something (...) No. I meant a 1x1 brick with a side stud - except I didn't know what to call it. I do now, tho'... See here: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Some silly uses for all those extra treasure chests

(...) Shiri, check this out: (URL) is the list of all current LDraw parts, with their names and pictures. Most people can recognize them, or you can post a link to the picture. :) When in doubt, just describe how you've seen it used. :) Jeff, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)