 Castle / 3129
3128  |  3130
Subject:
Haunted Houses- I need graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:11:25 GMT

Hello, My name is Alex Farlie. I DO NOT WORK FOR TLG/TLC.

I am however working on developing a haunted house concept to send to them.

I am preparing a Director presentation to show off the idea.

Problem is I need graphics-Preferably JPG.

Buildings,models, minfigs.-- anything !
(I am particularly intrested in getting a pumpkin mini-fig head? Craig?)

Thanks for your help in advance.-

Anything supplied will be credited.

Alex