 Castle / 3105
Re: All of those [adventurer] minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 02:09:46 GMT

My main problem with them (and Dr. kilroy/lightning) is their glasses. I can't
picture medieval people with glasses. I might be wrong here but it seems as
though glasses were invented much later... Just my 2 cents.

  For castle, I have used the Dr. Kilroy head with a majisto
torso and a black peasant hood as a member of a group of
scholars called the sages. The Baron's head made a good Wolfpack
Ranger.