 Castle / 3082
Re: Castle Survey Results!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 03:54:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
At the time I didn't know any other female castle'ers. Now I do know some, • too
bad Jennifer didn't reply to the survey (She still can, I guess).

it's a bit weird when the 2nd or 3rd question is "are you male"  it was more
sounding like a dating survey than anything lego or castley :)

Hehe, yeah, Craig was teasing me about that. No, I wasn't trying to find a
date... ;)

I'll find the
survey and respond in a bit :)

Great!