 Castle / 300 (+100)
  Re: New Castle site

I am insanly jealous of anyone who can accomplish such a feat. I lack the vision and being in the service the space to set about such a project...BRAVO. I have many sets and many figures, but my castles are right out of the box. One day, my boys (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle site

(...) Wow! That is a BIG castle! I love it! I think someone asked already, but how big is it in terms of area? It looks like it's around 4-5 feet wide! Quite astounding! Any future plans for improving it? (not that it needs improvement!) DaveE (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  SELLING a lot of unopened German Castle-Sets

Hi ! I've updated my Selling-Page with quite a lot unopened Sets, some Pirates, one Western and a lot of Castle/Knights. Just have a look (you must click on the "To-Sell"-Button)... (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

Ok, I was going through catalogs to see what castles I have and don't have-- one of the major ones that I'm missing is 6086, "Dungeon Master's/Black Knight's Castle"... And it occurred to me that I haven't ever seen one of these go for auction... I (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Well, I've seen most of one on eBay.... I won it. It wasn't advertised as such though. Major problem though - the yellow walls are missing. My guess is that this may be part of why you don't see them. They may get broken up for those yellow (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Trademark Issues. Dungeon Master is trademarked by TSR, the makers of the Dungeons & Dragons RPG. I assume TSR asked Lego to change it. Jeff "Ni!" (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) these (...) for (...) I saw a few of these go by, when I was actively monitoring eBay. I've managed to get my hands on two (maybe three? i'm not certain) for my collection. It's a sweet set. Yellow half-timbered walls, 'Black Knight' (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

6086 is a great set. Its priced about the same as 6081, 6085, 6080 and 6073, if that helps. -- Have fun! John Auctions and Trading and More at my Lego site: (URL) & IG88888888 on AOL David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) have-- (...) these (...) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Ahh... ok... Yeah, that's kind of what I'd expect, but with the TWO yellow wall sections, and the fact that I never seemed to see it anywhere, I thought maybe it was something that went for several hundred dollars :) DaveE (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Heehee, so the Dungeon Master is a nerdy minifig who's probably in college or high school and loves computers? ;) [runs away before D&D people can catch him... but knows he CAN'T run from DM's... they control the whole game! DOH! An orc army! (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Nooo... the dungeon master is a grey-bearded fig in black cap, black leather jacket, black pants... and a whip. Sorry, couldn't resist! I have a used set of this castle too (my auntie found it for me in a thrift store in the UK) and it is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) have-- (...) of (...) SOMEWHERE (...) for? (...) managed (...) It's (...) of (...) Well, I should have waited before replying. I just got another in the mail today. Unfortunately the original auction pictures (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Oh, you've seen my picture somewhere? ;) (...) Mwahahahaha! Now, Change your character's class to "Priest of DM"! Jeff "What are these, Javelins of Maximum Damage!?" - Stated by one of my players after the sixth kobold rolled a 6 on a six (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Actually, its a woman wearing lea... On second thought, let's not go there. :) Jeff "C'mon Sister. Let's whip him into shape." (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SELLING a lot of unopened German Castle-Sets

(...) Keep the for-sale stuff in the market groups, specifically in .buy-sell-trade for this kind of offer to sell. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.general)

  More Space and Castle pics

I've updated since just yesterday. There's now another mecha, and two castles. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: More Space and Castle pics

(...) I can't believe I forgot the URL twice... (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: More Space and Castle pics

A URL would be nice... --Tobias (...) castles. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: More Space and Castle pics

Oh, there it is. sorry. --Tobias (...) castles. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: More Space and Castle pics

Great castles! The ships look very good too, and those "buddies" are awesome! --Tobias (...) castles. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) 6074 also has one of those yellow wall sections. Great castle. Grahame Reid (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Why did lego stop making the good castle stuff!

I am curious why lego has taken the castle series off! You know Falcon's Monarch's,Royal and Robin Hoods! Now they have the stupid ninjas out and calling them THE CASTLE SERIES!!!! What ever.... IF ANY OF YOU GUYS FROM LEGO ARE READING THIS... NINJA (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

Grahame Reid wrote in message <381B6251.6B2E8878@i....co.nz>... (...) Really? Why? I've never had one, but from the pictures it looks very "stunted", a humungous gatehouse with a paltry bit of wall stuck 'round the back. You're certainly not the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) 6074 is ok but 6073 is better. it is one of the best castles (along with 6080) that TLG has ever made. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Busy Bee Castle News

Further Simon's post RE Busy Bee, I called them. It appears they are due a number of 6090 "Royal Knight's Castle" castles. They will be selling them for UKP50 (~$70 exc vat). They are due in stock in around 3-4 weeks time. See the set at (good pic) (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

<SNIP> (...) That would be me - I like 6074 because of the sheer walls that it has. I picture in deep in northern regions that is under snow 8 months of the year. Don't get me wrong - most of the older castles are great, but the problem with 6080 (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Hrmmm.... tempting. You mean it would be $70 or so plus shipping but that price already reflects the removal of your VAT? If shipping on those wouldn't be so horrible it would be worth it, but I bet it'll be $20 per set. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Yes. Yes it is. I've got 3 of 'em :) Did they ever come in red? I know the corner ones came in red in the Guarded Inn, but did they ever come as actual wall sections in red? DaveE (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

I would estimate shipping to be $25-30. But, it is possible they have access to cheaper couriers than I do. I think it is still a good deal... and that is why I shared it. I'm sure they will flood ebay soon. Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

....and if you live in the UK the cost is £55 inc shipping. (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) The Guarded Inn comes with the regular walls as well as the corner walls in red with "Wattle and Daub". I can't think of any other set in all of Lego that had plain red walls. A strange side note is that the Guarded Inn is used in an idea book (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Yeah, I seem to remember red walls being used in the 200 idea book (one of the few I own)... Odd that they'd use parts that are so hard to come by... DaveE (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

For those in the U.S., S@H might still have a few at $109 inc. shipping and a free McDonald set. They had some a few weeks ago. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Yep, the last time I ordered, they still had them in stock... I'd be curious to know just how many OTHER castle sets they have in stock that aren't advertised in the catalogs etc... DaveE (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Oh, don't get me wrong. For the vast majority of people, this IS a good deal. But I own 3 6090's already, and I think the most I paid for one was about $80. I paid around $25-30 for one and less than $60 for the other. So the prospect of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

(...) Yes. There was a red one in guarded inn, i think. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle 2000 Eye-candy

Well .. Lugnet is second with info but first with web-provided info:) Josh Opotzner posted a message to RTL about scans. I IMed him to get them and well, he doesn't have a page. Wasn't I excited to offer to host them for now:) Check them out: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Sorry for this, but now I can add my award winning commentary to these pics. I wanted to get them online ASAP (30 minutes matters to us Lugnet madmen being teased by news and no scans). Picture 1 - the Knight - Can we say a little older (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) thanks, you guys! that's the best candy i got for halloween! the two new castle 'figs look great! i'm thrilled to see the return of the pointy hat element and estatic to see that it comes in black. the torso of the knight is like the king from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

Is it just me, or does that eskimo dude look like... KENNY! Think about it... We all know minifigs are kind of stocky. So is Cartman and everyone else on that misbegotten show How long before we see some pics of that fig: - under the wheels of some (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Lets hope for more castle wall elements and none of the crappy parts they had in ninja and fright knights etc (revolving door pieces, burps, trap door pieces etc etc) Mabie someone at TLG accually listened to our wishes for better castle. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Lets hope for more castle wall elements and none of the crappy parts they had in ninja and fright knights etc (revolving door pieces, burps, trap door pieces etc etc) Mabie someone at TLG accually listened to our wishes for better castle. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) The odd secret door, trap door, or even Willa the Witch isn't a bad thing. The bad thing is when these elements, which should *only* be novelties, become the bread and butter of the theme. I think most of us would agree that such trends mean (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

craig hamilton wrote in message ... (...) So you gonna do us a Kenny minifig head for us, Craig? Couldja? Couldja pleeeeese???? ;-) Paul (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) What period is that helmet? (...) Well, with Wild West, the "war toys" extend to about 100 years BP, and the adventurers could be claimed to push it to well within 100 years (1920s or so). (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) modified timmie heads should work nicely... how could tlg do this and not see where it could lead? later ~ craig (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) I think that the princes/maiden would look great with Padme's hair from the Star Wars Sets. It looks like the hair printed on her head looks brown and with those long locks of Padme's hair you start to get a Repunzel look. I can actually see (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Because I doubt South Park is, or would be, popular in Denmark. Eric (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Actually, I like the new helmet a *lot*. To me, it shows a return to things that are based on a little more historical accuracy, which is a damn sight more interesting to me than the stuff in Fright Knights and Dragon Masters, etc. Those big (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) I bought one couple months back at the toy shop in the Great Western Outlet mall in Swindon for £39. They had several, but last weekend when I went again they had all gone. Busy Bee's price seems OK, but not great. ps the same shop had a dozen (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) more (...) I have to agree on thew new helmet. I like it muchly. Very cool. I'm not really sure what period it's from or what armies used things like that, but I know I've seen things like that before. I've never seen the silly huge Dragon (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Would also have to agree on the helmet. I really like it. For an AFOL looking for an alternate theme this looks very promising as long as the sets look as good as the figs. Please please please bring back the generic fig and lots of peasants (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Yeah, I agree with you on the more fantastic stuff being less desirable. Still, I'd like some more bullet helmets. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) That must be the trade off for living in Swindon. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Yah -- I was in England about when it came out there, and it seems to have completely bombed. Just another reason I wanted to stay there! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) more (...) After viewing the pictures the first thing that hit me was the helmet, and WOW! after contemplating it a little its more a wow! but still a nice one. The other thing is that the "device" on the shield looks pretty good from what I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Yup. Just adding my approval to the new helmet. The only gripe I have with it is that it's chrome. This helmet, in grey or dark grey would ROCK. James (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) I believe it was refered to as a "kettle helm" or "kettle hat", but all my reference material is at home. Late 1300s, possibly. On into the 1400s definitely. I recall it most strongly with English foot troops, but was probably used throughout (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) I think it is Dark Grey. I don't want to start another long list of back and forth about it (a la the purple/blue Gungan Sub debate), but it really looks like dark grey to me. eric (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Hmm. Could be. The colors on the scan are obviously out to lunch, but I was going from the original post, which said the sword was silver - the helmet is the same tone of purple as the sword in the picture, which (I think) makes it chrome as (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) She's my next starship captain, e.g. from the book Starship Troopers. Or put her head atop a Blacktron body and look out! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Considering that the Ninja sets had old-style Castle interlocking sections, can we hope that they'll be bringing those back too? Richard (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Castle interlocking sections? Do you mean the 5x1x5 castle wall piece with a window in the center? What sets do these get used in of the Ninja sets? Offhand, I can only think of the log wall sections... or maybe you mean another piece? DaveE (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) What Richard was reffering to is that the Ninja castles are built up out of wall modules which interlock, and can be combined in different ways. (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Or what he might have been referring to was that some of them come apart into interlocking modules, like the Stone Tower Bridge, and others have sections that are easily removable, like the prison on top of the first-year set that is (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) Ahhh... ok. I don't know if I like the way it's been done on some of the sets, but it is a cool idea in general... The stone tower bridge was actually pretty good about it, with technic pegs holding the sections together... but some of the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) should, I guess), is there any other information about the 2000 figs? Any hints as to what 'teams' are coming out? Any actual information from which we can extract information on the new sets themselves? DaveE (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) before anyone gets the wrong idea, I dont live in Swindon. Was just passing through..... regards lawrence (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) If TLG has a no modern guns policy, then how come guns similar to the wild west revolver and shotgun are still being made today? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

Well, this is great NOW i WILL HAVE A CROSSBOWMANS HELMET!!!! this is great! the shield is ok, but I see they cant get away from the royal knights theme. the old lion crest was better IMHO. The helmet looks good, I think they could have removed the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) He is not castle. He is arctic adventurers (...) White walls with the black stripes never existed. yellow and red are the only colors of those. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Lego is not the only maker of tudor walls... O ye of little faith... -- Richard (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

(...) There have been many discussions here about the new female torso that looks like will be in the Castle 2000. Reading the above, it suddenly struck me what one of the uses could be for that voluptuous body. Combine it with elements from the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Who is the other that made tudor walls, also to Jonathon, I know they only made red and yellow, but since they made the black maidens hat now, maybe it would be nice to see tudor in white or even better tan!If they brought it back. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Who is the other that made tudor walls, also to Jonathon, I know they only made red and yellow, but since they made the black maidens hat now, maybe it would be nice to see tudor in white or even better tan!If they brought it back. doyle (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 2000 Eye-candy

(...) The Stone Tower Bridge is Fabulous! I have the better parts on 3 on them put together on a shelf, some of the very little lego I have displayed anywhere at the moment.. I have it set up with 3 center sections and 2 of the towers with the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

What is wrong with Swindon? Thanks, Dan Lawrence Wilkes wrote in message ... (...) Outlet (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Busy Bee Castle News

(...) Ask Scott, he started this. Personally I think Swindon has many fine attributes. Melinda Messenger being just two of them. My cousin lives there too! regards lawrence (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

(...) hey, lawrence ~ i am a huge xena fan, and will unveil my custom 'figs in this series sometime next year. someone else had done some a while back. i'll dig around and find the url... the xena 'fig is one of the toughest customizing jobs i've (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Note that it's the same color as the 'figs torso. Since I doubt they're doing the torso in chrome, that suggests the helmet is grey/dark grey to me... J (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) and (...) Its dark gray, granted the reflection of the figs color on to the sword gives false views. But if you look really close you can see how the helmet doesnt reflect the light the same as the sword, also helmet does match the torso. 2nd (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

On Wed, 3 Nov 1999, Doyle (<FKM72y.7s9@lugnet.com>) wrote at 09:16:10 (...) Errm. Tudor builders? (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL

Hi ! I've updated my Trading-/Selling-Pages and also optimized the design. Just have a look if you like... (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL

(...) Adrian, Please refrain from posting market-related posts in the discussion groups - the lugnet.market.* exists for those kinds of posts, and is the _only_ acceptable forum. (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) looks (...) doing (...) Ya its dark gray, I posted on RTL and asked Josh what the color was :^), got a nice email response :^) (it alos may have been posted there but I read here first nowdays). Mike (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Bucket Ideas (Re: Parts Pack Survey)

In lugnet.general Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote in message news:FK8Gyt.D64@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) Bucket or (...) [snip] Building on this thread from lugnet.general, if TLG was to come out with a Castle themed bucket, what (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL

(...) lugnet.castle... What I'd probably recommend (I don't THINK it's against the terms of use... I checked again briefly) is to simply cross post your message to both buy-sell-trade AND any relavent groups (I notice you also posted to several (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Bucket Ideas (Re: Parts Pack Survey)

(...) The Dacta castle set almost sounds similar-- it's got light grey castle wall sections (the only available source, I think!) some basic bricks, basic weapons, brown doors, etc... It's pretty expensive, but can be well worth it depending on what (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

* craig hamilton (anonymouseye@webtv.net) [991103 04:21]: (...) You will have to post those. My wife is a Xena fan too. She thought your site with customized figures was increadible. She occasionally paints War-Hammer figurines, but doesn't think (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: UPDATE: UNOPENED GERMAN CASTLE SETS TO SELL

(...) First you post this message: (URL) doesn't belong here. I point that out to you. You ignore that and post this message right here. There's a group for posting for-sale/trade messages. This isn't it. (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dungeon Master's Castle / Black Knight's Castle?

Hi David, (...) Guarded (...) Yes, I own the Guarded Inn, and there are the red wall sections. (...) Ciao, Joachim. Homepage: (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

(...) 04:21]: (...) in this series sometime (...) i'll dig around and find (...) too. She (...) increadible. She (...) think she (...) dressed in (...) greece wore (...) people just stare at you blankly and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

(...) sorry that did'nt work. try: (URL) ~ craig (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

(...) (URL) couldn't resist) DaveE (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Xena - Princess Warrior theme?

(...) thanx, dave! i'm a painter; not a typist! (obviously) later ~ craig (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Whatever happened to castle Datville?

Now that I just wrote the message for the adventurers group, I'm curious-- was there ever any more initiative taken towards a castle Datville? Jon Wilson? I seem to remember you had wanted to direct it? Maybe someone else wants to? Or am I quietly (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whatever happened to castle Datville?

That would be cool to get one created! I could add a few things to it pretty easily, if I didn't need my 400 pent for school work I'd offer some of the rendering, though even at 400 would take more time then I've probably got free from the system :( (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Whatever happened to castle Datville?

(...) I think it died due to lack of <fill in the blank> We had lots of enthusiasm, and lots of great ideas, but we lacked a site, someone willing to put in the CAD expertise (I think?), and final decision on what would get done. As I recall, some (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Different Idea over CastleDastville

Ok, I read James reasons for why it seems the idea is dead, how about instead of doing something like that. We start a castle with a ldraw, we build however much we want, and we then send it off to someone else and let them build onto it what they (...) (25 years ago, 3-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact