 Castle / 2852
Re: Castle Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Gerber writes:
It's probably your last to buy some black castle walls and a castle
crenallation porch piece(for 19.75).  The Time Losers set 6497(
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6497 )is at half price for a S@H
special(for info go to http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/ ).  It has quite a few
pieces that would be useful to you castle heads.

Just a general endorsement of this set, for parts only.  I've picked up
several at $20 CAD, mostly for the castle bits and the 3x3 black corner slopes.

(Although, with the new castle sets, I'm better off spending my random $20's
on Guarded Treasuries.  YMMV.)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/