 Castle / 2791
    Re: Hill landscape... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Shiri, I have actually done quite a bit creating hill's. Unfortunately most are a lot bigger than what you are doing. Strangly enough the only hill landscape I ever posted was for my Star Wars Rebel Base which was built into a hill side. (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Hill landscape... —Tim Coats
   I have a large hill (volcano) behind my Imperial town at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...models.htm Take a look. Tim (24 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)