 Castle / 2777
2776  |  2778
Subject:
[CW] Domain Name, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:57:17 GMT

We're going to be getting a new domain name very soon (hopefully), so I'm
going to try to get the cash for it ... I'm thinking of selling some
minifigures that I designed
(although some of the ideas for them are "borrowed" ... ;)

Here is the lot:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle1.JPG

So my question is ... should I put them on e-bay (along with a few other
items), or should I offer a straight sale fundraiser?  I think I will put
two more lots up for grabs
after I decide what I should do ...

I also set up a paypal.com account with all proceeds going towards the
domain name ...

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=verneer%40utk.edu

Let me know your thoughts on this.  I will also say that CW will be going
through some MAJOR changes very soon (hence the lack of updates .. you
didn't think it was
because I got a life did you?;)  I've been talking to a few people, and I
think we'll be able to have a self-updating page somewhere in the near
future (summer?).

-- pn