 Castle / 2400
Re: thanks, todd!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:53:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:

i just wanted to publicly thank todd for the flattering addition of the
Castle World link to the .castle group links and resource section.

I was wondering when this would come! Thanks, Todd!

i've often wondered what the early days of lugnet were like. i've even
managed to dig up some pretty old posts that make it seem like it was a very
exciting time.  i think i'm getting a taste of it firsthand right now.

wow.

Yeah, this is an exciting time! I hope that in three years, CW will thrive at
least half as much as lugnet had since it began! (And we'll get the credit for
designing it! To think, I can say I knew Pawel and Craig way back when ;-)

eventually todd may get sick of seeing (CW) in every other post, and
create lugnet.castle.world... until then, and regardless, thank you, todd,
for creating this wonderful medium of lugnet that makes all of this possible.

Every OTHER post? Don't you mean EVERY post? :-)

-Shiri