 Castle / 2285
  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Yeah, that would be really cool! How about if the character that first "invented"/"discovered" the spell/item would be shown using it? For example, we could show Mephisto and Scar passing through the RDP (see disappearing act thread)... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: the Balladeers of Castle World

(...) Ooh! Good idea! (...) Just something I sorta made up, sorry. It *is* part of the AD&D Ice Storm spell, but the other part is pretty easy to recreate, as it is just hail. :) Jeff (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)