 Castle / 2218
Re: My Castle page is finally up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:15:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
Well, IMHO, I think it needs to loose those C:\windows\.... references in the
SRC's to your frames! :)

The simple solution to that is to create a folder on your hard drive called
c:\windows.... :)

Just forget the whole thing entirely. See my images post for all of the images
except the following:

http://www.geocities.com/area51/meteor/6382/Lego/logo.jpg