 Castle / 21887
    Chapter 2 of the Ruinous Chronicles Fully Illustrated now up! —daniel ravenda
   Hey as promised I've been keeping my word ad releasing a chapter a week. I'll tell you that for at the very least I will keep pace with this for the next 4 weeks. In this weeks chapter you get a little insight on Ser Linkoln Gondev, Royal Knight and (...) (8 years ago, 20-Jun-16, to lugnet.castle)