 Castle / 21672
21671  |  21673
Subject:
6030 MISB lost in Slovakia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 00:29:21 GMT

  I sold a MISB 6030 LEGO 1984 Catapult set to Ivan Mucha from the Republic of
Slovakia on eBay who has the eBay member name bombrak and whose email address is
thefly@stonline.sk.

  Being overconfident and hoping to save the buyer postage, I sent the package
International First Class without any tracking or insurance.  He claimed not to
have received the set and so after the deadlines had passed both to request a
Final Value fee remibursement and to post any feedback (because eBay changed
their feedback for buyers policy), PayPal reversed the charges leaving me with
absolutely no recourse.  Bad timing and a mistake from which I have learned.

  However there are not too many of these MISB 6030's floating around out there
and this one had a very obvious price sticker on the front.  It reads:

BRADLEES
D>56 436
U503419 2
$5.99

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3192360>>

  If you ever come across it being sold somewhere, please let me know.

thanks,
Anne