 Administrative / Curators / 625
Re: 6030 MISB lost in Slovakia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 05:26:26 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux
LUGNET Member 1285

Thank you for the newsgroup correction of my post. Such leadership proves that you are the right man for the job...even tho your member number is much higher (1) than mine ;^)

Regards,

Bob
CM Bob
LUGNET Member 404 (1)

(1) NTNMA of course

Of course not. Although I must say 404 is pretty impressive.

I included my member number, not it any way to boast, but rather because I appreciate not providing a member number with curatorship requests can upset those charged with assigning curatorships, although I guess that may have changed.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux
LUGNET Member 1285