 Castle / 21444
21443  |  21445
Subject:
Column for intersecting ribs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 19:02:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

During a discussion on the mailing list of FreeLUG, someone asked for some new parts to build Gothic arches (and their column).

Among them, a “star” brick ( two 1x3 bricks intersected in their middle), an inverted “star” slope (two slope bricks 45 3 x 1 inverted double intersected in their middle) and new partial arches.

So I posted a solution for the two first ones.

Of course, the brick can be replaced by some 1x1 and 1x3 plates.

For the slope brick, I suggested the use of the 1x1 slopes and a brick with studs on four side. It’s not perfect, but it seems that FreeLUGers appreciate the technique :)

Erik