 Castle / 21398
Re: Stoneguard Hold
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:11:33 GMT

Sweeeet! The corner curved towers are what jump out at you, but the inner curved wall with the matching curved building atop is just brilliant. Lots of great details here, with the partially-submerged fin and the trail of blood in the water being my favorite.

Nice to see some gory Brick Testamentesque mayhem across the bridge, and the bridge itself and waterfall look really great. The SNOTwork on the parapets is very nicely done, especially with the wooden handrail that curves along with it.

Great construction.

-Brendan