 Castle / 21362
Subject:
Sheath idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:44:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey all,

Since it’ll take me an age to edit the pics of my latest MOC and I’m excited to be back online I thought I would share an idea featured in it. It is a sheath made from a viking horn, here it is in the MOC:

and here it is from a more convincing angle:

I think it compliments the small dagger very well. As always comments are appreciated,

God Bless,

Nathan

Re: Sheath idea
Since it’ll take me an age to edit the pics of my latest MOC and I’m excited to be back online I thought I would share an idea featured in it. It is a sheath made from a viking horn, here it is in the MOC:

and here it is from a more convincing angle:

I think it compliments the small dagger very well. As always comments are appreciated,

God Bless,

Nathan

That is a simple and great idea. The red horn could be used to colour coordinate with a fig with red in his outfit.

And if they need to store it, they just need to attach it to their helmet. ;)

Jude

Re: Sheath idea