 Castle / 21248
Re: Gnomish Treehouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 06:04:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Jason J. Railton wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Aaron M. Sneary wrote:
   Well once you have a tree house, someone needs to live there. I had seen these narrow-figs on Brickshelf (apologies to the designer, that I cannot cite you exactly). They make great gnomes. Gnomes need birds and animal friends and toadstools. Enjoy:

That’s lovely. What’s the part used for the orange tortoise’s shell though?

Jason R

I believe it is one of these:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=6942

Also found on Peeron

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6942

Which is new to me.

Jeff VW

Jeff and Jason, That is indeed the correct part. I also have them in clear and trans-green, but those aren’t very turtlish colors, unless you expose said turtle to enough radiation.

Aaron