 Castle / 21228
  Gnomish Treehouse

I've been busy building this past year, but just got around to taking some photos. This was built to salvage the house, which once starred in a Pirate Game. So I decided to build the tree. Well once you have a tree house, someone needs to live (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX) !!

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

Hey Aaron, Great MOC! I particularly like the raccoons, but the whole thing is fun. I think that Lenny Hoffman gets the original credit for that mini-minifig design with his (URL) halfling warrior>: (URL) Bruce (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) Ah, yes, I believe you are right. Lenny, do you deserve the credit? Glad you like it Bruce. As for the racoons, they were originally designed at LLCA to be Miniland scale. Perhaps this whole model is approx. miniland scale- they are gnomes (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

Hello! (...) I did, thanks. That's very cute. The whole scenery as well as the single creations. Bye Jojo (18 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

Very admireable and funny, I like the use you did with the radar dish bricks Yaron "Webrain/EyeRod" Dori (18 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) I agree! It is very sweet indeed! :) Mel (18 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) How do you make these mini-minifigs? What pieces are needed? I have an idea, but i'm still not entirely sure. Please offer advice, i'd really like to create one! Take care, --==Richard==-- (18 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) Richard, Torso: 1x1 technic brick Shoulder Joints: 1~ long pnuematic tubing. Arms: Arms Take a look at the photo here: (URL) The first arm is easy to fit into the pnu tube. Getting the second arm into the pnu tube while it's through the (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) Agreed. I like the whole thing, but the Raccoons are great. Mat (18 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) That's lovely. What's the part used for the orange tortoise's shell though? Jason R (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) I believe it is one of these: (URL) found on Peeron (URL) is new to me. Jeff VW (18 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Gnomish Treehouse

(...) Jeff and Jason, That is indeed the correct part. I also have them in clear and trans-green, but those aren't very turtlish colors, unless you expose said turtle to enough radiation. Aaron (18 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)