 Castle / 21102
  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

(...) This is fabulous. Great attention to detail. As other have said, all the curves and twists and turns make it even more wonderful. Did you consider mixing new grey and old grey together for the castle walls? (if not on this project, on others?) (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

(...) Thanks for your comments, all! I have experimented with using old and new light grey together, and I have to say I just don't like it (yet). I think I'll need to play a bit more with it. I did (by necessity) have to use some faded grey bricks, (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)