 Castle / 21094
Micro-Scale MOC: Drachenburg Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 03:46:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Presenting my first Micro-scale MOC...

(Click for images)

Drachenburg is a castle on a hill that overlooks a small town. Dragons sometime visit the area, hence the name - and one has just arrived in the town to check things out. There is a small mill located by the river. Also, a cart and horse is escaping from the town to the castle.

(Note: This being my first micro-scale MOC, I now have a great appreciation for this style of building!)

Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson