 Castle / 20995
20994  |  20996
Subject:
5 new creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 21:12:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello! The weeks heading up to Brickfest were a flurry of building, and I’ve just now had time to document my work.

To justify posting to .space:

AstroBunny 1, an asteroid base.

To justify posting to .castle:

Gecko Airship.

Floating Rock House.

Ornithopter.

To justify posting to .build:

Bird and Bug, Xpod creations.

And finally, just for fun, “My Strongest Suit”

Let me know what you think, and please follow-up accordingly.

~Kevoh