 Castle / 20974
    Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005 —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) ... (...) I'm planning on bringing a catapult (evil siege engine). All I have are yellow flags (at least that's all I can find), so I'd like to have my unique flag to be two yellow flags. Thanks Steve Hassenplug (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005 —Magnus Lauglo
   Steve, Cool, I've passed word along to Marc Nelson to update the roster for you. While I encourage people to use their flags on non CCC MOCs (I even put my CCC colors on a space dropship), I'd also like to make clear that no one should feel limited (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)