 Castle / 2086
Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:

(I'd have to look into my supply of blue arches as well.)

Are you kidding?! I didn't know there were any!
(I hope you're not just joking!)
I was pondering this just two days ago, while building my throne room, I
couldn't make any normal windows. I didn't know if there were any blue • arches.
For that matter, any colored arches at all (except for the inverse-red • ones).

Does anyone know any colored arches? (that is, other than black, white & • grays)

Just had a look, and I do not seem to have any blue arches.  They ought
to exist, though - I could swear I used to have some, maybe in an old
Classic Space set or something.

There are blue arches.  At least 1x6, and I think 2x8 ones, not sure beond that
size however.