 Castle / 20493
Re: Delurking MOC from me Peter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 23:11:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter Blencowe wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   Hi Peter,

I like your cannon very much. The wooden frame, gunpowder barrels, and minifigures are nice. I would like a better look at the catapult but the photos are quite blurry. Some of the cannon photos turned out really well so you probably just need to use “macro” mode for close photos (most digital cameras have this) or get the right distance away for the shot.

You should also check out www.classic-castle.com which is the fan websited devoted exclusively to LEGO Castle (and which I help run ;-) If you post there, I am sure you will get a lot of feedback.

Ben E.

Thanks for the feedback! You are right about the photos I moved while I was taking them next time I will us my tripod. More MOCs coming soon!

Peter

P.S. Just in case you were wondering I did wind up getting the shooting cannons so I will be designing new frames to go with them as soon as they arrive.

Sorry about posting a reply to my own message but I just wnated to know if anything screwy happened to any one else on Brickshelf.com all my recent pictures were deleted after they were made public! Any one have an explanation? Maybe I made the link to the page while I was logged in? please reply.

Peter