 Castle / 20312
Re: Scriptorium
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:22:02 GMT

This is a really nice little scene, Bruce.

I will echo others in praise of the monk robes and recessed bookshelves.

My favorite detail is the monk on the far right who has a scroll full of writing
on the left and a blank scroll on the right.  It very successfully conveys the
idea that he's copying text.

Nice work.

-Brendan