 Castle / 2026
    Re: [CW] FAQ - War —Craig Hamilton
   (...) right! it all depends on the storytellers involved! much of the yarn spinning occurs "off-world", in e-mails or posts between members. how it is handled is entirely up to those involved! this provides one general structure for all stories, not (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: [CW] FAQ - War —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yep, I agree! Just remember, if you have a story built via e-mail, put it on CW too so we can all see it! ;-) (...) LOL! Craig, watch out for that... Tree... :-) (...) Yay! -Shiri (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)