 Castle / 20017
  Re: Announcing the MOCC

Craig, (...) Thanks for showing interest in the competition! You mean like say building a castle which is 24 by 32 pegs, but twice as high as it is long? So 64 pegs in height, whatever that translates to in brick? I'm definitely open to the idea, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Updated rules for the MOCC

Hello all, In view of the request that the size and height limits for the MOCC be relaxed somewhat, I have decided to change the rules to make for a more flexible building challenge. First though, Craig, that pic you had a link to basically looked (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)