 Castle / 19198
Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 02:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that LEGO has provided http://www.classic-castle.com with official pictures of the 2004 Knight’s Kingdom and Harry Potter sets.

Ben E. Sets Admin at CC

Some sets are different from the initial pictures

8777 version 1:

http://www.zooscape.com/cgi-bin/maitred/YellowLoop/questp418642/jornada22690342

8777 version 2:

http://www.classic-castle.com/sets/images/preview/kk/8777.jpg