 Castle / 19021
    MOC: Palace at Jahmong —Nick Oranzi
   After getting the Dragon Fortress for CHristmas i decided to put my other project on hold to make the palace at Jahmong. While not the main home of the emporer, he often uses this palace as a meeting place, a sort of administrative office. (URL) The (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: MOC: Palace at Jahmong —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Nice. I like how you added some landscaping elements to elevate your castle. Both the road and the wall really add a lot to your creation. I really liked the wall and the gate - it was really well done. I see you also messed around with (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)