 Castle / 19010
Re: My second Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 15:33:26 GMT

Hi Dave,

This is wonderful. I love the scale and details of your castle and town. The castle details like buttresses and crenelations are great. I really like the tudor additions onto the upper levels of the castle.

The water is nice - I have been thinking of using blue bricks for water also. Your town details look great.

Finally, I really like lion keeps :) The invading forestmen creeping up on villagers and encircling the castle are great.

Constructive criticism: The landscaping is a bit blocky - adding a few small green plates (1x2 and 1x3) would help. The tudor house with red brick and a red roof - maybe a different color roof would look better.

Just to let you know - your moc has already sparked discussion at CC: http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=395

Thanks for building such an impressive castle moc!

Ben E.