 Castle / 19003
19002  |  19004
Subject:
My second Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 04:28:37 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

A while ago, I had asked around for some advice on raising models. Well, I gave
it a go with various methods and this was the outcome.............

I still have a heap of pics to upload. Just kind of got the outer pics up first.
Once I get some time I will get the rest on. Just need to Create a web page and
place a story to go. All in good time I guess........

Cheers,

Dave
davescastle