 Castle / 18869
  Re: banner year for castle

(...) As for the colors, use your imagination.. haven't you always secretly wanted ruby and sapphire swords? Sure, more chrome would be nice. At last, Sir Gawain can meet the Green Knight. And villains and heroes will be known by the color of their (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) OK, I must admit the red sword will do nicely for a bloody crusade-like battle... (...) Right again. Now factions will be annihilated long before reaching the castle walls, just for wearing the wrong garments. But seriously, turquoise Knights? (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

Hello! (...) No. Bye Jojo (20 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) I'll buy them as soon as I can afford it. Same goes for Jayko and Rascus, the KK Technic-scale castle figures. Yes. Remember that TLC can't just cater to us castle diehards. They have to cater to the kids too. Kids are probably more interested (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)