 Castle / 18694
    Re: Raising a model? —James Brown
   (...) I've done several different methods; nearly everything I build these days seems to start with some buildup inside or underneath... Methods I've used: 4x4 columns with regular baseplate on top. This works quite well for landscape, although the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Raising a model? —David Ishak
   (...) This was my first attempt and unfortunately, I failed miserably. I found I had too much sag in the Base plate between the 8x8 column and the edges. However, I have used this method in one part of my MOC where the Ground will be raised only (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)